Andy helps successful business owners, leaders, and executive teams in clarifying their purpose, direction, current gaps, and solidifying the path forward. He understands the importance of mindset and the role it plays in achieving success. What truly sets Andy apart is his genuine passion for helping people achieve their highest potential. He is driven by a deep passion for eliminating limiting beliefs, and reach levels they never knew existed.
Andy Andrews is a multifaceted individual who has excelled in various domains of his life. As a Certified Financial Planner, he has brought his expertise to guide individuals and families in managing their finances wisely, and aligning on a path for their future goals. In addition to his financial acumen, Andy is the proud owner of an automotive repair shop, where he showcases his entrepreneurial spirit and partners with his younger brother’s automotive passions.
Andy’s dedication to helping others extends beyond his professional pursuits. As a devoted husband and father, he finds immense joy and fulfillment in nurturing his family and creating a loving home. His commitment to his loved ones serves as a foundation for his coaching endeavors, where he assists his clients in uncovering their true purpose and collaboratively defining what really matters to them.
Andy has also served 10 years in the United States Army as an Intelligence Analyst. And prior to his current roles he was a Managing Principal at a boutique financial services firm. During his time there, he was recognized for building the top team of advisors in multiple years. He received countless awards for achieving top marks in recruiting, retention, insurance and investments sales, and creation of new clients. There is no doubt that Andy is a top performer wherever he goes, but what is most inspiring is his ability to get others to believe in themselves and reach for higher.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- Bachelor of Science – Excelsior College 2014
- Masters of Business Administration – Florida State University (Expected 2024)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), The American College of Financial Services
- Certified Professional Business Coach (CPBC), Professional Business Coaches Alliance
Areas of Expertise
- Business Coaching
- Leadership and Personal Development
- Financial Advisory
- Goal Setting
- Recruiting and Retention (Advisor and Client)
- Growth Strategies for Business
- Vital Business Financial Metrics
Recognition and Awards
- Managing Principal of the Year 2020
- Top Recruiting Performance (3x)
- Top Insurance Sales (2x)
- Top Investment Sales (1x)
- Top New Client Creation (2x)
- Top 5% of Field Leadership Force for 3 of 3 years as a Field Leader