Betsy is a dynamic speaker who has spent over 35 years in the insurance and financial services industry with a demonstrated history of business and sales results. She began her career in 1986 with a Fortune 100 company as an agent specializing in Business Insurance and the only female to graduate the program exceeding business sales results and working with agents to realize their potential to sell business insurance. Following her experience at the agency level she held number of roles, ultimately among the first female in field and executive leadership. She brings a wide variety of experience that has transformed historically unprofitable operations (internal and external) into thriving businesses and sales organizations in many geographic areas working with thousands of agency owners and employees. Her expertise lies in her communication and relationship skills with an ability to lead and influence others into action. Known as a trailblazer throughout her career she has created and led many cross functional teams (small business owners/employees) to adapt to an everchanging business environment in tragic times. Her passion is to help others realize their potential by leveraging their strengths to achieve business success. Betsy is married to Mike and together they have a daughter Ashley and cat named Elsa.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- The Ohio State University Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing Major
- Certified Professional Business Coach (CPBC), Professional Business Coaches Association
- Accredited Advisor Insurance
- Life Insurance Training Council Fellow
Areas of Expertise:
- Women in Leadership and Business owners
- Career and Leadership Development
- Business Planning and Organizational Skills
Recognition and Awards:
- President’s Colors Award- Farmers Insurance Group- Top field executive life and financial services sales results and only female executive to earn the award twice consecutively.
- Executive of the Year- Farmers Financial Solutions- Only female field executive to earn the top FFS award for financial services sales results.