Education, Certifications, and Boards:
George is a professional business coach and consultant specializing in the insurance and financial services industry.
With over 35 years of experience in retail banking, lending, property & casualty, wealth management, product management, and financial technology platform management, George is uniquely positioned to bring objectivity to his client’s business objectives. In addition to developing and maintaining hundreds of client and advisor resources used to grow and support the business, George also led firms with financial planning related to technology selection, vendor management, deployment, and user adoption.
Throughout these years, George also instructed, coached, and consulted with hundreds of advisors as they took their practices to new levels of client experience and business success.
George can also be seen and heard in public space through his involvement with the Financial Planning Association as well as industry and tech conferences. He is also a previous host of the podcast “Your Life, Simplified”. As a frequent public speaker, panelist, moderator, or contributor through various publications, George brings the subject matter to life through storytelling and audience engagement.
- B.A. Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration
- MidAmerica Nazarene University
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Professional Business Coach
- Extended DISC
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Securities Licenses: Series 7, 66 & 24
- Life & Health Insurance state license
- Financial Planning Association – National Board Member
- Pathway Financial Education – National Board Member
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Product Management
- Client Experience
- Regulatory Requirements
- Advisor Training & Support
- Business Strategy
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Generational Communication
- Employee Assessment Training Design
- Training Delivery
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking