Bill is a Certified Professional Coach, a Certified Executive Coach, a Certified Professional Business Coach, a Certified Professional Master Business Coach, a Certified Professional in Leadership Development, a Master Coach Instructor, and a certified practitioner of Positive Psychology. As a Coach, he partners with people to significantly improve personal, professional, and business effectiveness; and, while coaching is primarily defined by the effects, in the end it is about results.
Bill inspires people to achieve extraordinary results. Each person develops his or her own authentic leadership style and leads from his or her natural strengths and passions. He develops people who are life-long learners, innovators, and who desire to model servant leadership. His commitment is to provide deep learning experiences that increase the awareness and effectiveness of each person. He is masterful at enabling a person to envision his or her potential and develop a structure for that person to follow in achieving his or her goals.
As a Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner, he is skillfully adept to applying the most current scientific research and tools available to create long lasting and positive change, and does so in an engaging, fun, and easy to understand style.
He has extensive experience delivering high quality coaching and training for entrepreneurs, businesses, executives, global organizations, and Fortune 500 companies including the Ford Motor Company with their Experienced Leadership Program, as well as Ford’s Customer Experience Movement.
He is considered an expert facilitator of learning. In addition to managing his own practice, he has served as a highly regarded faculty trainer of an (ICF) International Coaching Federation (ACTP) Accredited Coach Training Program. He is also a founding member of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance, and the Global Alliance for Leadership Development.
Though many of his coaching engagements are done remotely, he regularly travels nationally and internationally. His work and clientele are truly international; to date, he has trained over four thousand individuals (4000) in 90 countries. Having written curriculum, lectured, taught, and facilitated at the ICF accreditation level he is astute and well versed in over two hundred coaching, positive psychology, leadership, and business-related topics.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- CPC Certified Professional Coach, INTERNATIONAL COACH ACADEMY, Melbourne, Australia
- CBE Certified Executive Coach, INTERNATIONAL COACH ACADEMY, Melbourne, Australia
- CPBC Certified Professional Business Coach, PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COACHES ALLIANCE, London, England
- CPMBC Certified Professional Master Business Coach, PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COACHES ALLIANCE, Dallas, TX
- ADR Superior Court Mediator, FULCRUM INSTITUTE, Spokane, WA
- BA Philosophy, NORTHWEST NAZARENE UNIVERSITY, Nampa, ID
- MCI, Master Coach Instructor, PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS COACHES ALLIANCE, Syracuse, NY
- CIPP Certified in Positive Psychology, KRIPALU CENTER, Stockbridge, MA
- CPLD Certified Professional in Leadership Development, GLOBAL ALLIANCE PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT, Saskatoon, Canada
Areas of Expertise
- Master Trainer
- Talent Development
- Leadership Development
- Training Program Development
- Team Performance
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Interpersonal Psychology
- Team Collaboration
- Performance Metrics and Measurements
- Business Development
- Personal Growth
- Strengths Development
- No-bid Federal Contracts
- Sole Sourcing
- Federal Procurement Readiness