Dr. Dawn Bloomer is a professional business coach and consultant specializing in helping professionals and entrepreneurs leverage their strengths to achieve sustainable peak performance.
With over 20 years of experience in veterinary practice and entrepreneurship, including business development, talent recruitment and retention, mergers and acquisitions, and exit strategies, Dawn brings her unique perspective to her clients’ challenges. Through her personal experience, work with clients and colleagues, research, and many conversations with sufferers of burnout, she realized there was a dire need for support in this area. Curiosity about the high incidence of burnout led her to examine the phenomenon more closely and develop a framework to address the issue. She now helps others manage stress in their work environment and life, and leverage the positive attributes of pressure as a catalyst for transformation.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- DVM – Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, University of Guelph
- MBA – Master of Business Administration, Colorado State University
- Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians, Colorado State University
- CPLD – Certified Professional in Leadership Development, GAPLD
- CPBC – Certified Professional Business Coach, PBCA
- Certified Extended DISC Trainer
Areas of Expertise
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Talent Recruitment and Retention
- Burnout Management and Prevention
- Business Development
- Business Strategy
- Mergers and Acquisitions