A graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in Romance Linguistics, Brooke Ramstad has a proven track record in consultative sales and investment advisory. She is recognized as a decisive leader and strategic relationship curator delivering a communication style that builds immediate trust. She coaches small business owners and non-profit organizations to embrace the big picture and solve complex sales, marketing, and fundraising challenges.
Digna is a learning & development, marketing and coaching professional with over three decades experience. Background with assisting firm management and financial professionals, on coaching, professional leadership development, case consultation-Advanced Market concepts, training on life, annuity and brokerage product platforms, including the development of marketing and training materials, concepts, sales ideas and illustrations.
Prior to joining Guardian, she worked at MetLife as Director of Infrastructure Development in the Practice Development Group responsible for the development of programs, processes and tools for Agency Sales Directors, Managing Associates and Training Directors. In addition, she worked closely with the Financial Solutions Group to successfully deliver training in the Advanced Markets arena.
Digna’s financial industry experience began at The Mutual of New York (The MONY Group) where she spent 22 years before AXA/Equitable purchased the firm in 2004. At AXA/Equitable she was the National Director of Training & Sales Department of AXA Advisors, LLC for three years responsible for developing and implementing securities and operations training for Financial Professionals, field managers, support staff and AXA Advisors home office employees.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- Master Degree of Organization Behavior (MAOB) at Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Chartered Leadership Fellow (CLF ®) designation from The American College
- Series 6 licensed
- Certified representative of the Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA)
- Certified Synchronous Facilitator
- Certified InsideOut Coaching Presenter Certification
- CORE Coaching Certified
- Leadership and Performance Coaching Certificate from Brown University
- ASTD — Sales Coaching for Business Impact Certification
- Certified Professional Business Coach (CPBC), Professional Business Coaches Association