Attorney, Associate and Executive Coach
Joshua T. Keleske has more than 20 years of experience practicing law in the areas of estate planning, probate administration and business planning. Joshua formed his own firm in 2007 to fulfill his dream to follow in the footsteps of his late grandfather, Earle L. Christ, who practiced as a sole practitioner in Joshua’s hometown of Racine, Wisconsin for more than 50 years. Joshua’s grandfather was instrumental in teaching him old fashioned professionalism and legal counsel by example and through stories from years’ past. These teachings are what drive Joshua’s practice to follow the advice of his grandfather to “put your clients first and everything else will take care of itself.”
Joshua uses his extensive experiences in these areas to advise business owners and high net worth families. Understanding that small businesses often experience internal conflict, Joshua enjoys utilizing his meditation background to help business owners overcome their differences.
Joshua has a special interest in working with family business owners and advising on appropriate succession planning from one generation to the next.
- Juris Doctor, Marquette University
- Master of Business Administration, Marquette University
- The Florida Bar, Board Certified Specialist in Wills, Trusts & Estates
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, Circuit Civil
- Certified Professional Business Coach
- Salesian Cooperator – Society of St. Francis de Sales (Salesians of Don Bosco)
- Knights of Columbus, Fourth Degree Member, Mary Help of Christians
- Cristo Rey Tampa Salesian High School, Board of Directors