Tina is a captivating speaker, coach and team transformation trainer. She is the host of 2X award winning podcast, Your Leadership Legacy. With a 22 year sales and corporate background, Tina founded a leadership development company dedicated to empowering leaders to rise into next level leadership, unleash team performance and ignite transformational results, WITHOUT sacrificing health and wellness.
Tina empowers leaders and teams to embody new ways of communication that lead to deeper relationships AND sustainable results. She has coached thousands of leaders to create clarity, growth and success in all areas of life by learning the art of rapid RESET.
Through her proven method CIDER Strategies, Tina supports leaders and teams to transform the way they think and work, in order to ignite high performing results in all areas of life WITHOUT sacrificing health, wellness or relationships.
New skill sets are needed to lead in a new reality. Certified business and executive coach, Tina’s passion is training, coaching and empowering high performing leaders and teams to THRIVE through constant, rapid change.
Tina is married to Al and together they have 5 adult children and a silver lab girl named Rocki.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, Business Management, Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI
- Masters Certificate, Project Management University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- PhD Program Certificate in Mastering Leadership
- LEAN Six Sigma, Yellow Belt Certified – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Meyers Briggs and Crucial Conversations Certified Trainer
- Competent Communicator Designation – Toastmasters
- Leading from the Front Leadership Certificate − American College
- Chartered Leadership Fellow (CLF) Life Underwriter Training Council (LUTCF)
- Board Member – Rooted in Purpose
- United Way Women United Council Vice Chair
- GAMA Women in Leadership
- WIFS Women in Insurance Financial Services Member
- Vice President of Public Relations – Toastmasters
- Speaker – Dreambank, Brava Women’s Expo, LAMP Conference 2X
- Women’s Business Resource Group Co-Lead – American Family Insurance
- Treasurer – Sioux Falls NAFIA Chapter Business Professional Women
- President – SD State Kids Voting Board of Directors
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Certified Court Reporter in the states of California and Nevada