Bill is a Certified Professional Master Business Coach, Certified Professional Coach, a Certified Executive Coach, a Certified Professional Business Coach, a Master Coach Instructor, and a Certified practitioner of Positive Psychology.
As a Coach, he partners with people to significantly improve personal, professional, and business effectiveness; and, while coaching is primarily defined by the effects, in the end it is about results.
Bill inspires people to achieve extraordinary results. Each person develops his or her own authentic leadership style and leads from his or her natural strengths and passions. He develops people who are life-long learners, innovators, and who desire to model servant leadership.
His commitment is to provide deep learning experiences that increase the awareness and effectiveness of each person. He is masterful at enabling a person to envision his or her potential and develop a structure for that person to follow in achieving his or her goals.
As a Certified Positive Psychology Practitioner, he is skillfully adept to applying the most current scientific research and tools available to create long lasting and positive change, and does so in an engaging, fun, and easy to understand style.
He has extensive experience delivering high quality coaching and training for entrepreneurs, businesses, executives, global organizations, and Fortune 500 companies including the Ford Motor Company with their Experienced Leadership Program, as well as Ford’s Customer Experience Movement.
He is considered an expert facilitator of learning. In addition to managing his own practice, he has served as a highly regarded faculty trainer of an (ICF) International Coaching Federation (ACTP) Accredited Coach Training Program. He is also a founding member of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance.
With a global acumen his work and clientele are truly international. Though many of his coaching engagements are done remotely, he regularly travels nationally and internationally. To date, he has trained over 4000 individuals in 90 countries. Having written curriculum, lectured, taught, and facilitated at the ICF accreditation level he is astute and well versed in numerous coaching, positive psychology, and business-related topics.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- CPC: Certified Professional Coach, International Coach Academy Melbourne, Australia
- CBE: Certified Executive Coach, International Coach Academy Melbourne, Australia
- CPBC: Certified Professional Business Coach, PBCA London, England
- ADR: Adult Dispute Resolution/Superior Court Mediator, Fulcrum Institute Spokane, WA
- BA: Philosophy, Northwest Nazarene University Nampa, ID
- MCI: Master Coach Instructor, Professional Business Coaches Alliance Syracuse, NY
- CIPP: Certified in Positive Psychology, Kripalu Center Stockbridge, MA
- Administer of Extended DISC™, 360° Behavioral Analysis, and numerous diagnostics, evaluative, and assessment tools, measures, and questionnaires
- #1 Funky Business of the Year 2009 (ICA Global Business Development Manager)
- Awarded and Recognized Senior by Faculty (NNU)
Areas of Expertise
- Training Coaches
- Positive Psychology
- Effective Leadership
- Personal Flourishing