As the founder and CEO of Tryba Services, Dawn Tryba is an expert with a wealth of knowledge and insight.
She has over 30 years of professional experience in a wide variety of industries and market sectors.
– Earned a master’s degree in Business Administration, and Certificates of Professional Development from Wharton School-University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
– Helps executives, leaders, teams, and individuals to elevate performance through coaching services.
– Consults with Fortune 500 companies, corporations, small businesses, for-and non-profit organizations to help them achieve their goals.
– Lends an outside perspective to build and implement strategic initiatives.
Ms. Tryba is a recognized thought leader, an in-demand speaker, and author of numerous articles and books. She and her team will change the way you do business and help you to develop or enhance skills for accelerated growth.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Certificate of Professional Development from Wharton School-University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate of Professional Development from Harvard University
Areas of Expertise:
- Extensive knowledge of strategic planning, business operations, sales, marketing, business development & administration needs.
- Visionary entrepreneur with practical business & real-life experience and continuous, proven success.
- Partnership through Intake, Diagnostic, Engagement, & Feedback.
- Professionally connected throughout industry, with broad knowledge of best practices & concepts for support.