As a world-class Business Development Coach for financial services professionals, Susan Danzig leverages a 20+ year career guiding clients in achieving greater business success. Throughout her career, she was as a catalyst for growth with a long track record of helping clients to clarify their value, define specializations, and create effective marketing strategies.
Currently, she leads Susan Danzig, LLC based in Moraga, CA where she provides business development coaching for financial services professionals across the country. She consistently demonstrates her advanced industry expertise by providing the motivation, strategic direction, and tools needed to positively transform financial services firms. A proven business development expert, Susan is skilled in guiding professionals in achieving their business goals, targeting appropriate markets, navigating change, attracting ideal clients, and welcoming increased revenue. She dramatically improves results by utilizing neuro-linguistic programming to offer innovative analyses and unique insights into the challenges, goals, and development needed to best advise these professionals.
Prior to founding Susan Danzig, LLC, she excelled as a Branding & Business Coach for the financial services marketing firm, Peter Montoya, Inc. In this role, she coached more than 300 small business owners in creating and implementing effective business development and marketing strategies.
Susan is devoted to furthering her education, training, and specialty areas. In addition to being a graduate of the University of Colorado in Boulder and a Certified Business Development Coach, she is also a Certified Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner. Susan has completed advanced training in group, business, and personal coaching through a multi-year program at the premier coach training program, Coach U and is a Certified Professional Business Coach by The Professional Business Coaches Alliance.
A strong contributor to the financial services industry and her local community, Susan demonstrates her passion for shaping the industry’s future as a National Board Member for the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and former President of the East Bay Chapter of the FPA. She has proven herself to be a true leader and sought-after presenter, delivering speaking engagements for organizations that include MetLife, NAIFA, Prudential, NerdWallet, FPA, and FMG Suite.
As a visionary business strategist, she is committed to both business and individual success. She continually demonstrates her ability to lift leaders up to optimal performance, move firms forward, and deliver ongoing results for diverse business models. She earned extensive recognition for over a thousand well-known and emerging Financial Advisors in both small and large firms.
Education, Certifications, and Boards:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, International Affairs (University of Colorado – Boulder, CO)
- Certified Business Development Coach (International Association of Women in Business Coaching – IAWBC)
- Master Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner (NLP of California)
- Coach Training (Coach U – Steamboat Springs, CO)
- Business Management Training Courses (The Entrepreneurial Edge, Consulting Alliance – Santa Rosa, CA)
- Public Speaking (Landmark Education Corporation – San Francisco, CA)
- National Board Member for the Financial Planning Association
- Chair of the East Bay Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- President of the East Bay Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- President-Elect of the East Bay Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
Areas of Expertise
- Business development consulting for financial services professionals with varying business models including brand analysis targeting the appropriate markets, clarifying areas of expertise and attracting their ideal clients.
- Master NLP Practitioner to provide innovative analysis of situations and drive goal achievement.